Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summertime!!


Even though I am 31, I still work on an academic schedule so. . . I love summer!! I am as bad as the kids, I count down the days, the hours, the minutes. I have difficulty paying attention. It is not that I don't like my job, to the contrary, I love what I do. But to me summer is a time to relax, catch up with friends, travel, and lay poolside. Kerington and I have done just that this summer. I have been out of school for 9 days and we have been to the pool, seen Thomas the Train, been to a backyard playdate, played at the park, picked strawberries, gone to see the "enmals" at the zoo, tagged along with Steve to a conference at the Lake, and even had a day where we did not get out of our pajamas!! So far this has been a perfect summer!!

My most favorite part of summer is getting to spend all day with Kerington. She is at such an adorable age. I think she is saying 100 new words since the beginning of summer. . . everyday is new and she is in awe of every experience we have. A common saying at our house is, "Wow, coo (cool)."

No comments:

Post a Comment