1. Steven Glen Condron, Jr., my hubsies, my love, my BFF, my support, my shoulder to cry on. I know everyone says, "My husband is the best." (Well maybe not everyone :/, but I really think MINE is. He really picks up wherever I leave off. He is a great dad, he makes Kerington and I a priority, he does whatever he can to make me happy. What else could a girl ask for?
2. Kerington LeeAnn Condron - Ohmygoodness, who knew a little blond haired, gray eyed, bundle of energy could make me so happy? She is so sweet and kind. She is sensitive. She is all of the best qualities of Steve and I rolled into one little happy package. Tonight, as we were making cookies, she told me, "I am so happy!!" It may have been about the prospect of eating cookies, but I am going to take it to mean, she is happy about her life :)
3. Mom and Daddy-O Cook - My mom made a Cupcake Fairy costume with me being skeptical and putting time constrainsts on her (it turned out beautifully), my dad drove 1.5 hours to help Steve put together a swingset, they both drove to Tulsa to sit with me while I was 8 months pregnant because I did not want to be alone; then stayed 2 weeks because K was 3 weeks early. Then came back three weeks later because Steve had to go take the bar. They have supported me emotionally, spiritually, physically, and financially through all kinds of ups and downs in my life. They are the first people I call when something bad happens and the first people I call when something good happens. I am not easy to deal with, but they love all the same.
4. Uncle Anny - aka my brother by the same mother - He lets me call him that so that should be reason enough to be a blessing in my life. I bossed him around most of our childhood yet he forgave me and as adults we get along spledidly. He is one of the most easy going, laid back, funny people I know.
5. Job - I am very thankful to have a job. In this economy, not everyone can say that. It is not only a job, but a job that I enjoy. I went to school for many years and it is rewarding to be able to do what I trained for. Also, I work with some of the nicest, most giving people I know. It does not matter if I have a professional problem or personal problem, I can talk to anyone at work.
6. Lazy Sundays with my little family - Today, we stayed in our pajamas ALL day. We made cookies, we played outside (in the backyard), we worked puzzles, read books, got some cleaning done, watched Nemo, got caught up on our DVR-ed shows. It was a delightful day.
7. Our neighborhood - we live in the cutest little neighborhood. The houses are about 50 years old. It has beautiful old trees that are turning colors and losing their leaves. The neighbors are friendly. We take a walk most evenings and stop and talk to people who are outside. There was a block party. It really is a cute area.
Seven blessing for seven days in the week. I will be back with seven more next week!!